Beyonce’s Airbnb Super Bowl digs featured a kitchen that had five ovens, which begs the question: When on earth would you ever need five ovens?
We’ve come up with five:
- Thanksgiving. If you prepped ahead, you could cook everything at once without any sticky notes reserving oven space. We’d break it down to one for turkey, one for stuffings (with oysters and without), one for sweet and mashed potato casseroles, one for rolls, and one to swap out between baked brie and dessert: pecan pie.
- Football Games. Beyonce may have had her snacks at the stadium, but anyone else renting that amazing house would’ve needed snacks on snacks to feed all the people hanging in that infinity pool. We’d suggest loading those ovens with nachos, fried cheese sticks, bean dip, wings, and baby quiches.
- Skillet Cookies, All The Time. Keep the ovens hot and the goodies rotating.
- World’s Slowest Microwave. Set it to 180 degrees and let that pizza slowly (and perfectly) reheat. While your lunch crisps up, let each of your family members get their food warming in his or her personal oven.
- Warming Station. Pretty sure this would go against Airbnb’s policy, but having five ovens would allow you to let the neighbors, the neighbors’ neighbors, and the neighbors’ neighbors’ neighbors pop in to heat up their casseroles in the event of a power outage. What? This place has a full AV room; you think it doesn’t have a generator?