Muffins are the perfect quick breakfast option, especially if you’ve made them ahead of time. Muffins are easy to master, so here are some tips to help you out:
- Leave a few lumps in the batter. Over-stirring can toughen a muffin.
- Spray the muffin pans with cooking spray, and then pour in the batter.
- Because some ovens vary in temperature, check the muffins about five minutes before they’re supposed to be done.
- Cool muffins in the pan for about five minutes. Then eat them warm or move them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Keep muffins in an airtight container for a day or two. Or wrap muffins individually in plastic wrap, place them in a zip-top plastic bag, and freeze them for up to one month.