Spring magnifies our love for everything around us: people, fashion, and, of course, sweets. This year, while making our own bunny cakes (like the adorable Bunny Face Cupcakes from All You, left), we started wishing we could see your bunny cakes, so we decided to host a little contest. The good news? You’re invited!
Submit your bunny cakes to MyRecipes (see details below) and your recipe could be featured as one of our Editors' picks. The winners will also get a cookbook from either Southern Living or Cooking Light.
To submit a bunny cake recipe for the contest, click the “Get Started” button on our Community Page anytime between now and midnight on Sunday, March 25th.
A few contest notes:
- Submit as many bunny cake recipes and photos as you like!
- To submit a recipe, click the “Get Started” button on our community page. The site may ask you to create a username, if you don’t already have one. Don’t worry—we only email you if you win!
- Don’t forget to share your recipes; if you make them private, we can’t see them!
- To be considered for the bunny cake contest, your bunny cake recipes must have images. Please only submit original images (but don’t worry about cleaning up the counters too much; we like you just the way you are).
- The more the merrier! Feel free to invite your friends, family, and favorite bloggers to submit recipes.
Keep in mind that you’re always welcome to submit recipes to MyRecipes.com for use in our Community cookbook. You can save your personal recipes alongside top-rated recipes from your favorite brands.
Keep an eye out for more Virtual Recipes Swaps on MyRecipes.com, where we eat by our motto: Create, Save, & Share!
Now hop to it and get baking. The best part of this contest? You have to share the pictures, but you can keep the cake all to yourself!
See who's participating on our Facebook page.
For all the rules, regulations, and legal ins-and-outs, see our contest page.